Monday 15 August 2011

I, Movies

  I do watch a lot of movies now a days. There were times when I used to watch only superhero movies and related cartoons. It was been that way throughout  my school and college days. But now, I have got matured a little. I have also started watching some real cool non sci-fi movies which are so impressive. Unfortunately, I do not have much friends or time to discuss my interests on the recently watched movies. Hence I have decided to share my views with you. With the readers of my blog.

  Who cares? what difference could my opinions be possibly expected to do? Well, I guess the answer is 'Nothing'. I have just posted my views to the eyes of the world and have utilized the advantage of technology. Thats it. I should really admit that I never felt internet was so fun before I have started blogging.

  The important thing here is, anything I discuss or bring about through this blog are strictly my own views. It has nothing to criticizes or hurt anyone. I am just like your random colleague or a friend expressing my own views. I am no one. In case, if these are considered as reviews or enter into conflict with anyone's interests, it is only accidental.

  Happy Blogging! But please remember one thing, these are My Views - Not reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment